Thursday, June 4, 2009

Budding plants in weeks






Lupine at Quail Hollow Ranch, CA USA

Beautiful rose desktop background image or use as free eCard
In album Roses

Asim Shah posted a photo:

the basket



I'm really pleased with my garden it's turned out even better than I'd hoped. There are lots of special features that I'm hoping the visitors will enjoy. I'll be on the garden all week to tell them all about it. The BBC crew caught up with me on Sunday morning just after I'd finished, and I gave them a guided tour. I hope you like it.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.



Keywords:


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers



When showing and take a while look to this photo, then one name come s up, peacock !!!, yes you right :) except this fanlike with yellow colour. Actually a little flower, but when take to macro mode, it's becomes more fun, and showing totally different.



Fire
Deck and Bistro

Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty



It's press day at the show and the designers have put final touches to their gardens, and are awaiting the verdict of the judges. I've picked out some exhibitors and designers that I think are going to do rather well.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.



Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment